Saturday, February 21, 2009

breakthrough

I wrote this yesterday but have been *offline* for 24 hours....

I’m writing this offline as I have Internet problems, something to do with the firewall, hopefully Patrick can fix it later when he’s finished work.
Had to write it up though as it seems like a breakthrough morning. For the first time ever Moo worked into my hand without curling back. It was brilliant to be able to put my leg on or use my seat fully without him speeding up or getting stressed. It meant that I could use my seat to help him through from behind and I could immediately ‘find’ the weakness in the left hind and help it through to connect at the front.
A great ride and even better it was the most glorious sunny morning.

I'll be back to *aids* as soon as I can write up my thoughts.

2 comments:

Claire said...

well done.

i'm still having internet problems as well....

Di said...

It looks like its all coming together, great stuff!!