Friday, April 10, 2009

all or nothing

Do you ever feel you could burst with information. I irritate myself (oh yes and certainly everyone else) because I can't settle on what to write next. I have so many thoughts in my mind, yet none of them will politely take their place and pop out in line. Today I would like to continue 'aids' because it will help me cement my thoughts. Yet I also want to discuss why so many people think they are training thoughtfully, gymnastically and with the horse in mind yet the quite obvious fact is... they ain't. The answer, for tonight, is that I shall say nothing and retire with my glass of sauvignon to the sofa. Why is my brain so full of itself yet so ill-mannered, argghh let's hope the weekend brings some comfort.

3 comments:

Di said...

"Yet I also want to discuss why so many people think they are training thoughtfully, gymnastically and with the horse in mind yet the quite obvious fact is... they ain't."

I wouldn't mind discussing this. I just wonder what you've been reading or watching. :-)

Claire said...

i think you're better concentrating on aids, as you can't do anything about the other at all and it'l only wind you up....

trudi said...

we'll discuss over coffee then Di, lol

Sooooo true Claire.