Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I'm blogging from an unusually quiet house as Lydia is off on her club's pony camp night. They ride a couple of hours to a farm and then play games, eat and camp with the pones. Unfortunately it's a bit dreary here today and I hope she's wearing all the warm stuff I packed for her; knowing her she'll be half dressed in her sleeping bag. One thing is a dead cert, tomorrow the tack room at the club will have that certain aroma of unwashed children and greasy ponies, LOL, but I'll still be happy to have that first hug!

Moo came in a little sore today so I invested all my time in him, a massage and stretches and then lunging/moving massage. He is so much braver about it all now, hope he's a bit better tomorrow.

I had a call from the saddle agent tonight, not only to apologise again for the wonky saddle but to ask could she send me a new dressage saddle to test! Apparently it's a treeless that she's thinking of stocking and she would like my opinion, LOL, it's a funny old world. It will arrive with the Barefoot next week.

My last 'pressie' arrived today...my Scholl shiatsu massage chair...it is THE business. Maybe I should get one for Moo!

5 comments:

Di said...

"I had a call from the saddle agent tonight, not only to apologise again for the wonky saddle but to ask could she send me a new dressage saddle to test! Apparently it's a treeless that she's thinking of stocking and she would like my opinion, LOL, it's a funny old world. It will arrive with the Barefoot next week.
My last 'pressie' arrived today...my Scholl shiatsu massage chair...it is THE business."

Sounds exciting on both counts!!

trudi said...

Of course I was thinking someone might like to test saddle and chair for her self, hehe! See you soon then!

Claire said...

which sort of saddle? be interested in a report!

trudi said...

Don't know Claire except that it's a leather treeless, I'll report back when it arrives.

Di said...

"Of course I was thinking someone might like to test saddle and chair for her self, hehe! See you soon then!"

I'm not known for my subtlety!!! :-)