Monday, October 4, 2010

rain and brownie points

Finally some rain after a cracking storm (hardly surprising after the warm week-end temperatures). I left the boys out as it was pretty 'fly free' in the rain, they repaid my kindness with multiple rolling; luckily I had shelved all plans to work! I directed my intentions instead on gaining some brownie points from himself and applied vitrifier to the new chestnut floor and rubbed down and stained some doors!

Hope I'll be back to work tomorrow as I'm working on flexions with Chapiro and it's just getting interesting, mind you the odd day to think things over isn't a bad thing for either of us...it's just whole weeks at a time I get twitchy over!

6 comments:

Claire said...

mud + horse = roiling, you know that...

Danni said...

Grey horses always make sure they roll when we're in plain sight ;)

Di said...

Hehe, one word - RUGS! ;-)

English Rider said...

I like the sound of the floor.

allhorsestuff said...

They know we derive pleasure from them self adjusting....at least, that's what we tell ourselves! We've had that sultry weather too...it is good for the 24 hour, let it sink ~thinking!
Nice floor!

KK

trudi said...

Di, rugs??? but it's only October!

ER the chestnut grows around here so it has a very low carbon footprint, it looks fab too.