Thursday, September 9, 2010

nearly done

The painting plan is coming to an end, phew, so the boys will be back to work. I've noticed a neat idea that Kate has of keeping a work diary on her blog and I think that's something I should aspire to over the coming months. In spite of being a whinge bag about having enforced time off I'm realising that perhaps 'planned' breaks could do us all good. The big problem during winter is working in an outdoor school can lead to unplanned breaks!
It's been a lovely day and Lydia and I at least found time to wander down to the boys tonight, they seem quite  happy and obviously blissfully unaware that work will shortly resume.

1 comment:

Claire said...

it's often said that a break helps a horse internalise what s/he has learnt - and in any event is refreshing...